The law, and the lease itself, determines the duties and obligations of the parties involved in the tenancy.
- Subletting: Verification of the incorrect use of a property by a tenant who charges rent to a third party as a dwelling, business premises or garage.
- Subrogations carried out in an irregular manner.
- Dedication to other purposes: It is investigated whether the dwelling or premises are used, without the landlord’s consent, for a purpose other than that specified in the lease.
- Duplicity of domicile: Verification of the improper use of a rented property, when another property is owned or rented.
- Abandonment, Assignments and non-consensual transfers.